Thursday, August 25, 2011

Training

When I first met my Sir I started researching and learning more about what it means to be a submissive. I always knew I was a little kinky and different but Sir really started to bring out those desires and passions that I have kept hidden and secret for so long. It was extremely difficult for me to even express my wants and needs. Nevermind confessing fantasies of rape and gangbangs, I could barely say the words anal sex or butt plug without blushing.


When he told me that I would be starting first with training and only a working/training collar, I didn't understand. What was there to train for? Not like I was running a marathon. I was waiting simply for instruction and action. Being the stubborn girl that I am, I was sure there was nothing he could dish out that I couldn't take. Wow, was I wrong.

I have learned so much, while being in training that I wouldn't trade it in for any pretty fancy collar that doesn't mean anything. I've learned how to suck my Master's cock and swallow it all the way to the balls. I've learned how to relax my anal muscles and allow penetration by a butt plug or a cock and enjoy it. Ten months ago I couldn't, I wouldn't, no way would I have considered it.


I've also learned to please my Master and serve him in ways to make his life better and make him happier. I know to come to him and give him a hug and kiss upon entering so he can transition from work to home. I've learned how he likes his boots removed and cleaned, how to fold his laundry and what he likes to eat. Sure, these are things that you may learn about a partner in a non-power exchange based relationship as well but here's the real kicker for me. I've learned how to focus and take comfort, even pleasure, in performing these tasks for my Master.

I am his.


No comments:

Post a Comment