Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things I Have Broken With My Pussy

What's a slut to do with a horny pussy? Abuse it with as many things as she can find!

1. Ken doll - when I was starting to experiment, I liked to pretend that Ken would give me oral sex. One day I got a little carried away, and Ken "lost" his head! I wonder what a Mother thinks when a 12 year old needs help on a "search and rescue" mission, hmmm?


2. Too many vibrators to list - the most expensive was a fancy japenese dolphin style one from Evolve. Don't get me wrong, Evolve makes nice stuff, it just didn't last more than a month against the rigors of my pussy. I'll take my sex toys in industrial strength please?



3. People - I've never had to take anyone to the ER... yet. But a couple of cocks have been close and a girlfriend once sprained her pinkie finger while she was fisting me and I was cumming.

While we're on the subject of things in my pussy and making lists, how about a nice list of interesting things that have been in my pussy.

1. Beer bottle
2. Shampoo bottle
3. Water bottle
4. Hair brush
5. Cucumber
6. Ken doll... ahem...
7. Mannequin foot
8. Flute... yes, I was in the band
9. Screwdriver handle
10. Nunchucks

I read a story once where a woman's pussy was slowly stuffed with pencils, hmmm. I've thought about trying that. I've also wanted to fuck a bedpost but never seem to have the right bed, darn it. What about you? Anything you like to put in your pussy or someone you love's pussy? Something I should try in mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment