Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Story of O

Most people in kink or BDSM have heard of the Story of O, a book published in 1954 about female submission and later was made into a movie. Instead of re-writing the story here, if you haven't heard of it, there's some interesting history and the book and movie are both fascinating.

For now, I have my own short story of O to tell. For my kindergarten graduation each child was given a letter of the alphabet and word starting with that letter. We each wore a t-shirt with our letter painted boldly on the front and back. When our turn came we stood proudly in front of our parents and sounded out our letter and word, pronounced graduated from kindergarten.


It was finally my turn, "O, for ah, ah, obstinate!"


I think my parents would agree that the letter/word combination was well fitting back then. After relating the story to my Sir the other night, he assured me that I could still wear the letter/word with pride.


No comments:

Post a Comment