Sunday, March 25, 2012

S & M

I am Sadist.
I am Masochist.

I was sitting on the floor at my girlfriend's feet, having just a few moments before told her that I was feeling especially 'bottomy' and that she should take control of our switch dynamic for the evening if she felt so inclined. Suddenly both of her hands came down smacking on each of my inner thighs and her small bright hand prints immediately started to raise on my pale skin. I flushed and exclaimed, "wow!"
"Not expecting that?," she giggled.
I spread my legs like the exhibitionist I am and showed her the wet spot forming on my pink panties. Without any other touch, without a kiss or caress, or even a kind word my body had demonstrated it's deepest desires. I was rather pleased with the demonstration.

I often see the phrase 'pain is pleasure.' It confused me for some time. Pain is not pleasure for me... pain hurts...that's kind of the whole point. Does something have to be pleasurable to be sexually gratifying and satisfying and fulfilling? I've found myself using the terms 'Good' pain to refer to pain that is sexually stimulating and 'bad' pain for all that other stuff like being sick or stubbing toes.

I am currently fascinated with pain and exploring how and why we react the way we do it. The physical and emotional responses to pain run deep. Maybe I'm a pain slut or a sadiomasochist switch or is there a pain fetishtist? Not sure, but as of late I've had an overwhelming desire to hurt and be hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment