Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm a Brat... So What?

In the course of my relationship with Sir I have come to the conclusion that I am not a 'good' submissive. I say no a lot. I pout and sometimes throw a temper tantrum even. I'm not super service oriented and have a hard time when things aren't 'fair.' I've been struggling with feeling like this makes me less of a submissive and trying to understand how to be a 'better' submissive.

After some recent discussions I realize it doesn't matter how my submission measures up to someone else's. It works for me and my Daddy. Yes, Sir is also Daddy now because when I'm feeling out of control and acting out, Daddy understands and can comfort his lil girl instead of Sir looking for obedience. Sometimes we switch back and forth depending on where I'm at and what I'm needing.

So, I'm a brat and a Smart Assed Masochist (SAM). A lot of dominants may not like playing with me because they will see me as 'topping from the bottom.' But it's just me. I can't just surrender control without a struggle be it mental or physical. I want my dominant to TAKE control. Otherwise I will find and push buttons and test limits.

I maybe a handful and a challenge for a dominant but I am still submissive. And for those that can handle a brat and put her in her place... I'm a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment